Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 17th/2015

I am back in Calif. Not sure how long but I do have internet while I am here so yay to that! Forsaken Falls has a massive sale and clearance. Check it out while you can. I will put regular prices back on soon.

LoveHurts Latex shop has everything 50% off for the first and only time ever! ALL original handmade layered latex. Not going to find these designs anywhere else in SL so grab them at this price now! If Lolas Tango is not included in any latex package you get just drop an IM on LoveHurts Whybrow with what you bought and will send one out to you ;) And as always FREE Shane Bright Collars are included!

Click the tabs to see this weeks sales for 30L,39L and 45L

New hunts coming up too so check the hunt boards while your in the store. I am still super busy with RL so things will come in clusters and I may be slow to respond but I will... promise ;)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whitemud/113/12/422

No comments:

Post a Comment